Sunday, May 24, 2009

Day 18

Wow!  Sunday already!!!  It is amazing that so much time has passed so quickly. 
Today I decided to treat myself and go to Head To Toe one more time.  I mentioned I was going to do this yesterday and decided "absolutally" today. 
First I got out of the house early 'cause we had bought a "special" present for Di for doing so much for us.  I tried to pick it up last night but they were out of them at the storein Pudong and had to ship it in from Puxi.  Got there at 9:30 and it was all ready for me. 
Then off to Head To Toe I went to visit with Clare.  She is about 5'6", about 120 and nothing but muscle.  She worked me over for 90 minutes including walking on my back!  It was AMAZING!!!
Then I met Diane, Di, Pete, Nick and Taylor for lunch.  After that Diane and I went into Puxi to get my shirts from the fabric market and then to the "Deal Market" as I call it to just buy some extra "stuff".  We did this all on our own and didn't get lost once!  We are becoming such natives!!!
Met Di, Pete and Nick at the market and headed home.  Di made Lasagna and we all had a nice dinner together. 
Diane and Di just left for Head To Toe to get their hair done and a foot massage.  I think I will have to join them for the last part - is that greedy???
 

No comments:

Post a Comment