Saturday, May 23, 2009

Day 17

So I got up this morning and caught up on the blog.  Sorry I couldn't keep up when we were on the road but we never really found a place with wireless.
This is kind of a "catch up" day.  Both Di and I are still a bit sore from our "encounter" (and I don't think we have hit the worse of it yet). 
We headed out to the antique area again.  There is something there that I want to ship home but the store was closed so I think Di is going to have to do me one more favor and get it for me later.  Oh well.
We stopped by the fabric market to pick up my other shirt and I decided to order a couple more.  I can't resist because of the cost.  They will be ready tomorrow. 
Lunch at KFC and back home.  We talked for a bit and then Diane and I went for a walk after which Diane and Di went for their nail/pedicure thing and Pete and I went to the Man Cave place here at Vizcaya.  It is a wood paneled, leather furniture adorned bar where you can go and drink beer and smoke cigars - my kind of place!
Met Kim and Mike for a nice Italian dinner and then bed.  Big day tomorrow - Scotty's venturing out on his own!

No comments:

Post a Comment